বিয়ে করে কি পেয়েছি? What did I get after getting married?

বিয়ে করে কি পেয়েছি?
-বিয়ে করে সর্বপ্রথম একটা বউ পেয়েছি!
-পকেটে একটা মোবাইল থাকার পরও সারাদিনে যখন একটাও কল আসেনা তখন একটা কল করে ' তুমি এখন কোথায়? বলার মানুষ পেয়েছি! তখন নিজেকে খুব গুরুত্বপূর্ণ 'পাবলিক' মনে হয়।
- একজন কুকার/সেফ/পাঁচক/রাঁধুনি পেয়েছি। একটা ওয়াসিং মেশিন পেয়েছি।  পাঞ্জাবীটা ময়লা হয়েছে বললেই, মেশিন অটো চলে!

-একটা অটো টেপরেকর্ডার পেয়েছি, মাঝে মাঝে 'কি-বোর্ড' টেপা ছাড়াই বাজতে থাকে! কখনো জোড়ে 'স্টপ' বললে বন্ধ হয়, কখনো শব্দ পরিবর্তন হয়ে 'বৃষ্টি' চালু হয়! কখনো 'হাইফাইভ' দেখালে অটো বন্ধ হয়ে যায়। বড় বিচিত্র এই রেকর্ডার!

-সপ্তাহ পাঁচ-সাত দিন পর পর অতি যত্ন সহকারে বাজার-সদায়ের লিস্ট ধরিয়ে দেয়ার জন্য একজন 'কেয়ারটেকার' পেয়েছি! 
-আমার ঘরে রাত ১১টা সাড়ে ১১টার পর আমাকেই প্রবেশ নিষেধ বলে হুমকি দেয়ার 'দারোয়ান' পেয়েছি!

-ছোট একটা 'এলার্মক্লক' পেয়েছি!

-বাড়তি প্রাপ্তি হিসেবে শ্বশুড়-শ্বাশুড়ি, শালা-শালী, সম্বন্ধী পেয়েছি। সম্পূর্ণ অপরিচিত কিছু মানুষকে নিকটাত্মীয় হিসেবে পেয়েছি।
-  একটা সন্তান পেয়েছি। সে যখন Baba বলে কোলে চড়ে বসে কিংবা গলা জড়িয়ে ধরে তখন বাগানে ফুল ফুটলে মালির যে অনুভুতি হয় তার চেয়েও বেশি মনটা শীতল হয়!

-এত এত প্রাপ্তির মাঝে কিছু হারিয়েছিও! প্রথমত, কুমারত্ব হারিয়েছি ! (যদিও কোন মেডিকেল রিপোর্ট নাই)

-অতপর, মানিব্যাগ আর রিমোর্টের একছত্র অধিকার হারিয়েছি। মাঝে মাঝে মোবাইলটাও বেদখল হয়ে যায়!
✌️🙊
সর্বশেষ সুখে- দুখে একটা কথা বলার সঙ্গী পেয়েছি!💙

#সংগৃহীত


What did I get after getting married?

-I got a wife first after getting married!

-Even though I have a mobile phone in my pocket, when I don't get a single call all day, I get a person who calls me and asks 'Where are you now?'! Then I feel like a very important 'public'.

-I got a cooker/safe/panchak/cook. I got a washing machine. When I say the Punjabi is dirty, the machine starts automatically!

-I got an auto tape recorder, sometimes it keeps playing without pressing the 'keyboard'! Sometimes I say 'stop' repeatedly and it stops, sometimes the sound changes and 'rain' starts! Sometimes it stops automatically when I show 'high five'. This recorder is very strange!

-I got a 'caretaker' to hand over the list of market-related items very carefully every five to seven days a week! 
-I got a 'janitor' who threatens to forbid me from entering my house after 11 pm and 11:30 pm! 

-I got a small 'alarm clock'!

-I got in-laws, sisters-in-law, relatives as an additional benefit. I got some complete strangers as close relatives.
-I got a child. When he says Baba and sits on my lap or hugs my neck, it makes my heart feel cooler than the feeling a gardener gets when flowers bloom in the garden!

-I lost something among all these benefits! First of all, I lost my virginity! (Although there is no medical report)

-Then, I lost the exclusive right to my wallet and remote. Sometimes my mobile phone also gets confiscated!
✌️🙊
Finally, I got a companion to talk to in happiness and sorrow!💙

#Collected













blog

#blogger

#blogging

#bloggerlife

#blogpost

#blogs

#bloggersofinstagram

Viral Hashtags for Social Media 2025
#viral

#reels

#fyp (For You Page, especially TikTok ke liye)

#trending

#instagood

#picoftheday

Indian Blogging Specific Hashtags
#indianblogger

#mumbaiblogger

#delhiblogger

#indianbloggers

#indianinfluenc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

how to new app create how to new application creator

how to make AI tool for AI website best part of AI using tool #trending #blog

how to make life style indian