2 I remember ----- It's late at night.. The lamp in the white room is burning. What's
2 I remember ----- It's late at night.. The lamp in the white room is burning. What's
the matter!! Why light the lamp in the white room at night! Shubhra's mother is thinking in her mind. He turned on the lamp in his room and saw that it was almost two hundred and fifty in the night. - Kire, what are you doing sitting so late at night? - Nothing! Shubhra responded in surprise. - If nothing, are you sitting with the lamp on so late at night? - Hey, I said nothing. Go from here. He screamed very angrily. - What's the matter, someone talks to the mother like this? tell me what happened I heard what happened to my father.. - No, nothing happened. I am sitting like this. I couldn't sleep. so - Then why are you crying? - Where did I cry?! You really understand more. go to sleep - I understand more. What's new is this.. now tell me what happened to you? - I said, mother, nothing happened. - Did the flood say something? - Oh no! - Don't lie. Did you call him again? - No, mother. - Something happened. I am a mother, I don't get it wrong anymore. Listening to the ball is mine, what happened? Mother is sitting next to Shuvra and asking the words. - Mom, I don't like it. After saying the words, he hugged his mother and cried. Seeing his son's cry, the mother could not hide her tears. - I understand, you saw him in a dream, right? - Yes. Shubhra shook his head. - Talked to him today? - No. - Why? Angry again? Or are you saying something upside down? - No. - Crying father. You are not a boy. Please don't cry father. Mother was saying these words while wiping Shubhra's tears with her hands. - Well, can I call him? Do I talk? Shubhra did not say yes/no anything in response. - Wait. Bringing my mobile phone. Shubhra sat quietly with his head down. -Give me his number. Shubhra took out Banya's number from the phonebook and handed it to his mother. Phone is ringing. Tunt tutt... came a sleepy voice from the other side. Hello… – Banya, I am your aunty. Conversations are going on with Banya and Shubhra's mother… –I am very sorry for bothering you so late at night Mamni. - Shih Shih Aunty, what are you saying? I don't have a problem. you say. What happened? - What else will happen! The madman who doesn't have a madman in my house, that madman has started mad again. - What happened to Shubhra!!?? Flood said in a very scared tone. - What else will you do.. I wake up and see him sitting and crying. - Why! Did the uncle scold him? - Oh no. He doesn't talk to your uncle. He lives like him. Does he talk to someone? What a boy who gave birth, if something happens, he will not tell anyone. Sit alone and just think and cry. - Aunty, please don't be upset. Give it, give it to him. I'm talking to her. If I explain, it will definitely work. - Well, I'm giving it. Look what they say… Shubhra and Banya's conversation…. - What happened to you? - Nothing. - Don't tell me too? - Nothing happened. I will not say anything. Strange! - Don't pretend. - Am I a girl? - My men are coming!! So why were you crying? - I was crying, who told you? - Fazlami discount. Tell me why were you crying? - Crying. Eye allergies have increased. So the eyes were watering. - Hmm. You're very learned, aren't you?!!? You have learned to lie nowadays! - Say something else? I'm getting sleepy. I will keep the phone. Said Shubhra. - Hmm sleep. No more madness. Okay! - Hmm. - I am coming in the morning. - Where? - At your house. - Really!!?? - Hmm. true Seeing the mother, Shubhra suppressed the suppressed excitement. - Well, keep it now. bye Good night. - Hmm, good night. Shubhra's mother is happy? Now sleep Bapjan. Shubo smiled and said, I am sleeping. go you - Will he come in the morning? - Hmm. - Well, sleep. - Turn off the light before going. - Well, I'm doing it. 4 pm….. once from side to side of the bed. This has been going on for the last one and a half hours. This is of course nothing new. Sleep is out of the night before the day you meet Banya. It's white. So there is no problem. People cannot give a happy sleep even with too much tension, nor is it a very happy time. Humans are very strange creatures. Sometimes it feels strange to think. 8:10 am. Shubhra woke up and checked the time on his mobile phone. Hey, I didn't call Banya. God knows if he left. - Yes, where are you? - I will leave after half an hour. You get up and have breakfast. Get ready to wear shirts and pants. I will go out. - Where will I go? - Come first, then tell me? - Well it's okay. - Good thing, I will wear the black saree today. - If you say I will read? - Yes. must read A black tip should also be given on the forehead with it. you understand - Well, put the phone on the devil. i'm coming If there is no jam, it will take hours. - Well. come carefully The bus is stuck in a bus jam in Shahbagh. Flood and Shubhra are sitting side by side. One earphone speaker is in Banya's right ear, and the second speaker is in Shubhra's left ear. The two are listening to the music very carefully. The smiley face of the untitled band. "I walk the path, I want to walk far, far away." The song is incredibly loved by both. - This white, you have to go to Neelkhet. go? - Well, let's go. But Shubhra did not ask why. - After finishing work there, I will have lunch and then go to see the movie. - Ok. Shubhra shook his head. Banya bought some IELTS books from bookstores. Shubhra is standing next to the flood scene. How the girl is arguing with a book shopkeeper. The book is over. - Let's go. - Where is this time? Shubhra asked. - I'm hungry. something to eat. Let's eat something light without eating anything heavy today.. - Light food!! Ha ha ha ha ha - why are you laughing? - Listening to you. Light food. It was very fun to hear. – Satan…. Where is this smile sometimes pulled by Shubhra's cheek!!?? Shubhra did not answer. - Let's go up to the footover bridge. - Ugh!! Again this para!! Banya said very annoyed. - What's the para? I don't want to die by falling under the wheels of the bus. I am saying income. Newmarket has some good fast food shops here. Not so good to say well. What else is going on? Fairly cheap. Two sitting face to face in a fast food corner. - What do you eat? - Pizza. - Chicken or beef? - Beef. - Well, order. - I can't. you give - What's the problem with you? You are a strange boy!! - Okay, I'll give it. - This brother, a pizza. But not chicken. Beef Beef. The flood is laughing. - Why are you laughing? - No, I'm laughing like that. Can't stop laughing. On the contrary, the amount of laughter increased. - What the hell!! what happened!! - I'm laughing at your ordering style. - Why? What happened to the laughter? - No, nothing happened. like that Leave it.. he laughed out loud. - You laugh. i went That's why Shubhra left the chair and stood up. - Where are you going!! Banya said holding Shubhra's hand. Well father sorry. I won't laugh anymore. - I could not finish a pizza together yet! Said flood. Before the end of the speech, he took two pieces of pizza together and burned it in his mouth. He is chewing with food in his mouth and saying, is it over? - Hmm finished. This time the flood crossed the limit of laughter. Smile like a stomachache. I call this smile a smile. - I am paying the food bill. You show me the movie. - Yes madam. Talk about your request. Must accept. - Wow wow!! I see you very much! Looks like a lot of money in the pocket today? - Let's go. get out of here Two in front of Star Cineplex in Bashundhara City. Two premium class tickets are in Shubhra's hands. Twilight: Tickets for Breaking Dawn (1). The show starts at 1:40. There are 15 minutes left to start. So standing up and watching the scene below. Floods have also joined. - What do you see? - People. - Are you looking new? - No. - So! What is there to see people? - I don't know. - A crazy one. Let's not have much time. Go inside and sit. - Let's go. The two are sitting side by side in their seats. The movie has been going on for about half an hour. Shubhra doesn't look like his mind is in the movie. - What? Why are you looking like this? Shubhra nodded his head. - Don't you feel good? Shubhra did not shake his head again. He put his hand on his forehead and saw that Shubhra's forehead was a little too hot. He touched his hand and saw that his hands were quite cold. - What, is the fever coming? Do you feel very bad? Let's go home. You don't have to watch the movie. - Oh no! Nothing happened. This is what happens to me if I have a long time in the air of AC. As the saying goes, ghee is not digested in a dog's stomach. like that - Slap the devil. Do you have to say what comes to your mouth? You are not grown up now! The forehead is burning with fever, and he is buzzing here. Four o'clock in the afternoon…. Two outside Bashundhara City. Get on the destination bus. A little girl came running and said, brother, don't take the flowers. Only ten taka. Shubhra was surprised. So many roses only ten rupees! The girl ran to take out ten rupees from the wallet and give it to the girl. The flowers were handed over to the flood. Floods are rarely seen to be so happy. Oh my god!! Roses!! my very favorite Thank you very much. That's why Banya touched Shubhra's chin gently and said, my cute baby. Shubhra seems to be quite ashamed to say Babu. At least that's how it looks like his smile. Two on the bus. The flood is sitting. Shubhra is standing next to him. No place to sit. You have to stand up. what else to do What's new... - But you will take me from Gulistan to the bus and then go home. Said flood. - Well it's okay. What happened to say it again? I always do that. - No, I said so. I thought you forgot again. Shubhra is standing in line in front of BRTC's counter in front of Gulistan Bangabandhu Stadium. Standing next to the flood. - You will go and I stand in line. Saying white. Flood says nothing. laughing Just laughing. - Wait a little. i'm coming - Where will I go!! - Here, I will go and come. - Eat cigarettes, this is it!! - Oh no. Shubhra replied with a smile. - I will come. The bus will come. - Well. This is not your coming and coming!! Said flood. - Is it easy to finish a cigarette in two or three minutes? - Shut up the devil. Shubhra remained silent. - I will not go around with you anymore. Shubhra: Don't do it. That bus has arrived. which share. - My marriage is going on. I can't come back like I wanted. This was the last word of the flood just before boarding the bus. Shubhra did not say anything. He didn't look like he had heard the words. This is how the white and flood days are going. A few months later... Shubhra's mobile is ringing. - Hello. tell me - Can you come to Narayanganj in the afternoon? Banya said from the other side. - Of course I can. Banda Anytime Azaira. When to come? - By 5 pm. - Ok. IM Coming My Dear. Five in the afternoon…. Narayanganj Shaheed Minar. Flood seems sad today. - Sad? There is no answer to the flood. - What happened? speak up Ugh, what's hot, father!! Eat ice cream? bring it? There is no answer to the flood. Shubhra appeared with ice cream. - This is no. eat What catch!! How long will I stay? If you don't play, say, I will give you two. Ha ha ha ha - you don't come to my house anymore. Don't try to meet me. Don't try to contact the phone. Banya said the words with seriousness. Shubhra did not care much. This is nothing new. Floods sometimes do this. It gets fixed again. - This is a story book. I brought it for you Give at the end of reading. Said Shubhra. - No. I will not take I don't want you to try to meet me on the pretext of a book. i'm going Get a rickshaw. Before Shubhra could understand anything, Banya got into the rickshaw, lifted the hood and left. Shubhra could not understand anything. How to understand!! The words of the poor Banya could not be digested yet. What is the reason for sitting on the bus and thinking? Did I make any mistakes? Why did you do this? I will go home and call. Everything will be fine. Thinking about it, Jatrabari came. It's 8 o'clock at night. Must go home soon. . . . After two days... Shubhra's father: Your roaming with that girl is stopped. If you can't, I'll go straight out of the house. My straight talk. That's why Shubhra left the room. Shubhra does not understand anything. What's going on!! Banya is not picking up the phone for 2 days. What's going on! Shubhra woke up suddenly at night. Of course, I haven't been sleeping well lately. Got up and went to the dining room and took out a bottle of cold water from the fridge and ate it. As soon as he came to his room, he opened the war drub and took out a picture of the flood and caught it in front of his eyes. Tears are falling down Shubhra's eyes. It has been almost 6 months today that there is no kind of meeting or conversation with the flood. Shubhra has tried. Called yesterday too. No one responded from the other side. After a few days….. White is walking. He does not know where now. It has been walking intermittently since morning. It's almost evening now. He took out the picture of the flood from his pocket. After a while he is doing this. I want to smoke cigarettes. Said to the shopkeeper, brother gave a Benson & Hedges. The shopkeeper said, Benchan? Shubhra: Hmm. He took the cigarette in his hand and put his hand in his pocket and saw that his pocket was empty. remembered Hey, I didn't bring any money. He smiled to himself. Mama will not smoke cigarettes. took back Will there be water? Shopkeeper: I will be. That drum thaika tuila gelase dhaila khan. Shubhra: Does it take money? Shopkeeper: No brother. Shubhra: So eat two glasses? Shopkeeper: Eat. I wish brother, where will you go? Shubhra: I don't know….. Shopkeeper: Where did you come? Shubhra: I did not come from anywhere. I will not go anywhere. After about a month and a half... Shubhra's father's phone is ringing. hello Brother, Shubhra has been found. Found at Laksam railway station in Comilla. He is now in the hospital. The doctor says to bring it to Dhaka for better treatment. i'm coming I also have a friend. you don't worry. We are leaving for Dhaka with an ambulance. So far the words belonged to Shubhra's younger uncle. Shubhra is lying in the bed of Dhaka Medical College Hospital. The beard has grown too big. Nothing is visible except bones in the body. There is no way to know Shubhra. A good white! Shubhra's mother is crying from a distance when she sees her son. Shubhra's younger sister is comforting her mother. The patient may take time to recover. You can take it home if you want. Home is the only safe and safe place for him. It's been a month since his son's parents didn't see any improvement. No words, no messages. Just looking at it. Do not blink an eye. This is no disease!! How long will this go? Shubhra's mother is sitting and thinking. White, and white. Speak father. This is how the mother was sitting next to her son's head. Shubhra has no response. Without falfal look. After several more days... flood next to Shubhra. is sitting not saying anything That falfalani look at Shubhra. The flood is crying. Tears covered her cheeks and wiped them with a veil before wearing it on Shubhra's body. One!! There are tears in the white eyes. Tears are rolling down the ears. Couldn't bear to see the flood. Maybe he pretended not to see that and left. That day was the last sight of white and flood. Today after many years….. no one's life stops for anyone. Everyone is busy with themselves. Everyone's life is going on at their own pace according to nature. Shubhra's parents have grown old. The old man can be said. The younger sister is living with her husband. Has an 8 year old daughter. Name is Sohana. Studying in class three. Both Banya and her husband are working in a private bank. They also have two children. The eldest is a boy. And the little girl. Son's name is Rudra. The girl's name is Tandra. The boy is studying in class three. And the girl is 3 years old. Waking up this morning, the flood is preparing to go out. He has no work today. Today he is free. Even if it works, it's all gone today. Because today is the 4th Agrahayan today. Shubhra's death anniversary. On this day, Banya Shubhra's favorite black saree and black tip are worn alone in Narayanganj Shaheed Minar.
Comments
Post a Comment